Does any of this sound familiar?
- You have a creative side and itch for ways to express it.
- You love learning new things and stretching yourself.
- You are a bit scared of the idea of art journaling, Bible journaling, or digital art but think it'd be cool to try it.
- You are interested in getting more organized online and off.
- You are looking to discover ways to use your creativity for the Glory of God.
- You are interested in learning more about the Truth of the Gospel.
I could go on, but if any of these apply to you, you are in the right place. Grace in Color is dedicated to being a safe place for you to learn new creative skills, regardless of your current expertise. It is also a source of encouragement as you discover new ways to grow in your faith through artistic expressions.
Stick around if anything sounds like fun.
Why I Started GiC
Hi there, my name is Jen Evangelista and I'm the wearer of many hats who decided my life needed one more project. A really big project. The idea of this website had been rolling around in my head for years before I finally committed to it. Honestly, life just seemed too busy. But, in 2016, the call was too strong and I began to feel like I would burst if I didn't do it.
So, I refined the vision of the site (an ongoing process), spent more money than I want to admit to you or my husband on resources and education, and got to work.
Grace in Color was born. It was built out of a desire to teach and encourage. I have gathered a few skills over the years that have positively influenced my life, particularly with regards to memory keeping and creativity. I want to continue to tell the story of our family in creative ways and more importantly, I want to continue to use my chaotic, artistic side for the glory of God. I also really want to teach you to do this in your life as well.
My desire is to continue to educate myself on ways to use creativity to dig deeper into the Truth of the Gospel through His Word. Join me on this journey and let's do it together.
Who Am I?
Here's a bit more about me than you probably want to know. Just click on each category to expand and see it all.
P.S. Lot of photos included. Not many are embarrassing.
Explore Most Recent Blog Posts
I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to meet you!
If you’re looking for a place to start discovering articles on any of the topics explored on GiC, check out the Start Here page.
If you are interested in inviting me to be a guest on your site, podcast, or conference, I'd be pleased to consider it. Just email me at email@example.com. I love meeting new people!
Also, feel free to message me at any time on Instagram (I hang out there a lot). Again, I want you to know me and I'd love to know you as well! Thanks, Jen.
For less than the cost of a Starbucks coffee, you can turn an inexpensive notebook into a unique work of art in seven simple steps. In this course, you will have full access to 7 Modules that include over 1.5 hours of video instruction, printables and more.
There is still plenty of time for you to create one for yourself and also for others on your Christmas list. What a special gift for someone to receive from you.
What you will learn in Journal in the 7 course for only $7
- Define the purpose of your journal. Free printable giving tons of options will be included.
- Gather supplies with a linked supply list included (all optional)
- Prep your inside pages to get them ready for art
- Cover & decorate your journal to make it unique
- Create inside pockets for your journal
- Create dividers and tabs for your book. Bonus tabs are included.
- Decorate your pages. Ideas, resources & bonus tags included.
- And more
Head over to the Classroom and enroll today.