Thank you for visiting Grace in Color and checking out this incredible giveaway!
I am so excited to let you get in on this! I have joined up with several other women (with cool and varied websites) to bring you this giveaway. And it's super easy to enter! Just follow the instructions, check out and follow these awesome women and voila... you are in.
The contest will run from Monday, November 13th through Thursday, November 16th. The winner will be chosen on Friday, November 17th and the VISA card will be mailed to the winner that day. It'll get to you in plenty of time for Black Friday shopping if you win. YAY.
Check out these free workshops, classes & printables
Enjoy the giveaway and be on the lookout for The Complete Bible Art Journaling Starter Bundle Giveaway that will be running soon! If you want to make sure you don't miss that one, jump on my email list by signing up for any of the freebies above or with the sign-up box at the bottom!
Meet the Collaborators and follow them here to enter!
- Timberley and Andre Gray from Living Our Priorities - They work together, teaching you how to make time for what matters most in life. I love their post, 4 Pitfalls That Affect Your Testimony When Using Social Media. It's something that is so important in this plugged-in world we live in now. For their entry, follow them on Pinterest.
- Laura Dennis at Almost Empty Nest - So many of us are at this stage in our lives and Laura has some great resources to help us through it. While you're there, be sure to check out her Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide. For her entry, follow her on Pinterest.
- Karen Frantz at Living In a Lavender Field - Karen has a blog that dives deep into using essential oils and has a great DIY Christmas gift idea that you can find at DIY Coconut Lime Body Cream. For her entry, follow her on Facebook.
- Kim Vij at The Educators' Spin On It - Kim is a great resource for educational games and activities for the kids and you're going to love her Kindness Elves Free Printables! They are so darn cute! For her entry, follow her on Pinterest.
- Ally King at The Modern Mary - You know how important a prayer journal is to me and I believe with my whole heart that everyone should have one. Ally has the perfect post to help you get started in Prompts for Your First 30 Days of Prayer Journaling. For her entry, follow her on Pinterest.
- Halee and Chip Anthony at Fishbowl Family - They have a blog helping to minister and parent in the public eye. You don't want to miss their list of 39 Family Service Projects. For their entry, follow them on Pinterest.
- Becki Svare at A Book Lover's Adventures - Becki's blog is a great place to find adventure through books and traveling. Be sure to check out her post My Surprising Day as a Hometown Tourist in DeLand, FL for inspiration on checking out, not only, DeLand, but also your very own hometown! For her entry, follow her on Pinterest.
- Tammy Rotzoll from Footprints of Inspiration is all about learning to live a life that you can be proud of. Be sure to check out My Favorite Inspirational Gifts for Your Christmas List to help get your Christmas shopping started! For her entry, you can follow her on Pinterest.
- Last but not least, yours truly! Jennifer Evangelista of Grace In Color where Creativity and Truth come together. Check out this post 12 Practical Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life. And for my entry, follow me on Instagram.